Skip to content
- Fill a small bowl with warm water with a dash of Micellar Water.
- Leave your lashes to soak for 5-10 minute.
- Once soaked, massage the lashes whilst they are still in the water to remove any excess Mascara / Makeup.
- If there is still glue on the lashes then you can use a cotton tip/swab with oil free makeup remover and gently rub the glue off along the band - use a pair of tweezers to gently pull away excess adhesive.
- At this point your lashes should be clean, if they still have some hard to remove Make-Up or Glue on them, then place them between a makeup wipe and gently pat/massage the lashes.
- When they are clean, place them in a small hand towel and gently pat them dry.
- Your lashes should now be clean ready for next time 😊
- Keep your lashes in their best shape by storing them in their original case. This will prevent them getting damaged or dirt collecting on them… I’m sure they won’t be in there for long!